Translate

sabato 26 ottobre 2013

Saturday 5p.m. I want a cup of tra and the winter!Thanks!

Last Saturday on October and I want the cold.
I want the cold because I'm sick of the mosquitoes that torment our sleep and came back because the period of "what do I wear?"
Yes, it's cool in the morning, at lunch it's hot, too, we were not even in May, the evening features a jacket and I go crazy.
We follow the wise advice of grandmothers and vestiamoci an "onion" that this is not wrong.
A pile of clothes, sweaters, scarves and caps that quiver to be worn, but they'll be locked in the closet for a few weeks, alas!
 
Green tea on the fire because here you are shooting the detox diet, seriously, as if there were no tomorrow.
 
It's been a week and I can tell you a secret: I love going to the gym, it relaxes me, I get it, makes me feel good, it has become my morning breakfast along with a protein.
Understand why an event is extraordinary, like to find your shoe size discounted to 70% during a sale.

It could end the world, but in my whislist of Naltale there are a couple of Nike, Tiffany color if possible.

Happy Saturday night, bevetevi a Cosmopolitan for me, that I can not.
Cheers!
xx
 
Ultimo sabato di ottobre e io voglio il freddo.
Voglio il freddo perché non ne posso più delle zanzare che tormentano i nostri sonni e perché è tornato il periodo del "che cosa mi metto?" 
Ebbene si, la mattina fa fresco, a pranzo fa caldo, troppo, nemmeno fossimo a Maggio, la sera serve la giacca e io divento pazza.
Seguiamo i saggi consigli delle nonne e vestiamoci a "cipolla" che così non sbagliamo.
Una pila di vestiti, maglioni, sciarpe e berretti che fremono per essere indossati, ma che staranno rinchiusi nell'armadio ancora per qualche settimana, ahimè!Green tea sul fuoco perché qui si è ripresa la dieta detox, seriamente, come se non ci fosse un domani.
 
È passata una settimana e posso svelarvi un segreto: amo andare in palestra, mi rilassa, mi scarica, mi fa star bene; è diventato il mio buongiorno insieme ad una colazione proteica.
Sappiatelo perché è un'evento straordinario, al pari di trovare il vostro numero di scarpe scontate al 70% durante una svendita.Potrebbe finire il mondo, ma nella mia whislist di Naltale ci sono un paio di Nike, color Tiffany se possibile.
 
Buon sabato sera, bevetevi un Cosmopolitan per me, che io non posso.
Cheers!
xx

 








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento