Translate

martedì 3 settembre 2013

Alta Moda, Amici e Vacanze...



Two months of absence are unforgivable, I know, so here I am to update you of the extraordinary events happened during this period.

We talk about fashion shows and travel, of overwhelming emotions, of closing doors and gates opening, lots of unknowns and new innovations.


The chapter studies the path ends here, or rather it was concluded in July with a parade at Alta Roma Alta Moda, the lights go out and the show is staged, a whirlwind of emotions and feelings overwhelmed me, seeing their leader parading on a major walkway is pure excitement, so much satisfaction for the work done, proud of myself and more and more convinced that in the world there is no more work for me that the fashion designer.

Compared to the first show (you can look here, Ed.) This time I decided to challenge myself by drawing a head for men, a suit to be exact, inspired by the Sami people of Lapland, a chief street style but made ​​with techniques tailoring of high fashion.


Just enough time to take the exams, which are my best friends have landed in the capital for a week of fun and laughter.


The time goes fast and it arrived in August bringing with it the real holiday, putting in half an evening, where I exhibited my work and a photo shoot.

 
The time goes fast and it arrived in August bringing with it the real holiday, putting in half an evening, where I exhibited my work and a photo shoot, and then I can enjoy the sun and the sea and total relaxation.


But I had to wait 16 August to leave for the trip of my dreams: 15 days in the home of Baywatch, the Halliwell sisters, walking along Rodeo Drive feeling a bit 'like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman and only thinking about tanning and shopping as a certain Summer waiting to hear Seth.
 
I'll tell you all about my California road trip in the next post and I'll show photos of this fantastic experience.

Due mesi d'assenza sono imperdonabili, lo so, quindi eccomi qui ad aggiornarvi degli eventi straordinari capitati in questo periodo.
Si parla di sfilate e di viaggi, di emozioni travolgenti, di porte che si chiudono e portoni che si aprono, di incognite e novità tantissime novità.

Il capitolo del percorso studi finisce qui, o meglio si è concluso a luglio con la sfilata ad Alta Roma Alta Moda; le luci si spengono e lo spettacolo va in scena, un turbinio di emozioni e sensazioni mi hanno travolta, vedere il proprio capo sfilare su un'importante passerella è pura eccitazione, tanta soddisfazione per il lavoro svolto, fiera di me e sempre più convinta che nel mondo non esista lavoro più adatto a me che la fashion designer.
Rispetto alla prima sfilata ( potete dare un'occhiata qui, ndr.) questa volta ho deciso di sfidare me stessa disegnando un capo da uomo, una tuta per la precisione, ispirata al popolo lappone dei Sami, un capo street style ma realizzato con tecniche sartoriali d'alta moda.

Giusto il tempo di dare gli esami, che i miei migliori amici sono atterrati nella capitale per una settimana di risate e divertimento.

Il tempo va veloce ed è arrivato agosto portando con sé le vere e proprie vacanze, mettendo in mezzo una serata, dove ho esposto i miei lavori e un servizio fotografico, per poi potermi godere il sole e il mare e il totale relax.

Ma ho dovuto aspettare il 16 agosto per partire per il viaggio dei miei sogni: 15 giorni nella patria di Baywatch, delle sorelle Halliwell, passeggiando per Rodeo Drive sentendosi un po' come Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman e pensando solo all'abbronzatura e allo shopping come una certa Summer in attesa di conoscere Seth.

 Ma vi racconterò tutto del mio California Road Trip nel prossimo post e vi mostrerò le foto di questa fantastica esperienza.










Photo by Paolo Manzini
Pants by Me.
 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento